Sunday, October 7, 2012

All about Trees!

 Ethan- We learned about Fall. Also each part of a tree.  The seed, roots, trunk, branch and leaves.
 We took seeds and counted.  Amber
 Reagan
 Ireland
 Jacob and Makailynn -painted apples
 Daniel- We were counting.
 Tyson and Daniel
 C.J.
 Abby with her apple she painted.
 C.J.
 Brock counting the leaves.
 Addison-Savannah and Tera
 Addison and Savannah
 Caden with our matching game.
 Donald-Hallie-Dylan- Brylee
 Andy and Skyler
 We read a funny story- There's a nightmare in my closet.
 John (I love his cute expressions)
 Alex and Mack
 Colors, shapes and patterns. Jennavecia
 Jacob is a cute apple tree
 Brandt our apple tree
 Konner-Jennavecia and Malia
 Bridger
 Jett
 A whole orchard of apple trees. :)
 We did a dance to "way up high in the apple tree"
 Discovering shapes, colors and more.
 Letter A!
 Savannah and Addison- Acorn necklaces. (the acorns are from a big white oak tree)  Mrs. Denise Lambert was so kind to share with us some from her very own tree.  Thank you Mrs. Lambert.  (She is a teacher at Middle Canyon elementary school)
 Savannah
 Mariah and Addison
 Savannah cutting her leaves for her project.
 "Way up high in the apple tree, 5 little apples were looking at me.  I shook that tree as hard as I could.  One fell out mmmm mmmm good! " (Have your kids sing this to you)
 Lizzie
 Hallie
 I love these silly kids.
 4 little ducks went out to play, over the hills and far away.  When the mother duck says "quack, Quack, Quack. 3 little ducks came waddling back.  (have your kids sing to you.)
 My cute Alex the apple tree
Mack and Presley- cutest apple trees ever!  I sure love teaching! I can't tell you how much fun I am having with all of your cute kiddos this year.  So many more fun things ahead.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Darling. I love that pic of Presley and Mac!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones