Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fruits on trees!

 I love books!  I read so many books in school.  One of my very favorite books is "There is a Tiger in my closet"  The kids LOVE this book.
 We played games landing bean bags on numbers.  Recognition of numbers, counting and fun!
 We made "popcorn" trees.  We discovered that fruit trees often blossom before they produce fruit. Silly Reagan!

Age when fruiting begins - apple trees

Most apple trees will start to produce fruit in their 3rd or 4th year - but this can vary greatly.

Age when fruiting begins - plums, cherries, pear trees

Plums, cherries, and pears usually start fruiting in their 4th year.
 Each child got a turn to try
 Bridger and Jaxon- Fun cousins!
 Carter
 Tyson
 Cute Kaitlyn and Kylie
 Peyton taking his turn
 Bringing home a baby bumble bee
 Kyler and Jake
 Ghost busters!  The kids love dancing to this song.  ( we pretend to make the silly ghosts disappear)
 Cute friends singing "Bringing home a baby bumblebee"
 Painting our hands- Skyler (such a fun kiddo)
 Dylan and Donald
 John

 Nathan and Presley
 Cute Malia
 Makailynn - Jennavecia and Malia- We learned about Orange trees and made orange juice.  (Paint days are so fun)
 Bridger
 Jaxon
 Shapes
 Jake and Brock
 Caden

 Skyler
Skyler- Andy and Dylan-  Cute friends in school.  I love my job!  
I am so grateful to be a teacher.  I love your children.  We have so many fun filled things planned for the rest of October.  (I still need a volunteer witch in  my T-Th morning class)

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones