Sunday, September 11, 2011

First week of school! Great week!

 Tues- Thurs class 
the turn around song
 My cute Nixon-  The hungry caterpillar 
 We made puppets of ourselves.  ALL ABOUT ME day! 
 Julee with her Julee puppet
 Cute Addison- it was her Birthday too.
 We are all stars in school
 M-T-Th P.M. class- Turn around song
 We fall on the ground
 Do you know your colors?  
 M-T-Th class- cute kiddos! 
 Making new friends
 Whitney 
 Wyatt
 Having fun with songs
 M-W-F class

 Match the colors and letters
 My cute friends
 We are going to have a great year. 
 Making our skeleton bodies. 
 Savannah
 Nixon
 Addison
 My cute kiddos!
 Allie and Sophie
 Grandparent gift! Presley and Brinley 
 Hope and Alexa
 Learning good manners and not being "BUGGY" at school.  
 Great job!
 working hard!
 Ppeyton Hawke
 Whitney Dahl
Kenzington Anderson - Thank you everyone for a great start to a fabulous year ahead.  I appreciate all of your continuous support!  Remember all payments are due.  Any questions call me 833-9188

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Thanks for taking the time to post new picts :) I just love seeing them. Love ya!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones