Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Graduation day!

Thank you with all my heart for sharing your children with me. I was a very proud teacher on Saturday evening. Your children amaze me! I believe in them and respect them and I am grateful they show the same back to me. Thank you for letting me love your children.
Serena Fenton
Gabe Cruz
Presley Pratt
McKenzie Smith
Seth Valencia
Justin Palmer
Cameron McDonald
Ellie Vorwaller
Genesis Eash
Keslee Stagg
Nate Hawke
Ethan Rogers
Rori Liddell
Cameron Dangerfield
AJ Hawker
Chason Christensen
Aunika Chartier
David Ingersoll
Bronwynn Hawkins
Emily Pittman
Alexa Castagno
Whitney Scott
Mayley Call

The too-ti- ta Mack Brown
Chason Christensen





Justin Palmer

Genesis and Presley- Sorry I did not get a lot of graduation pictures this year. Love you all and have a fabulous year.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thank you Pateresa! You are an amazing teacher and I am thankful to call you my friend too! Nate is going to miss you, but so happy that he will see you when we drop off Peyton (unless he is in AM kindergarten.)=) Thanks for all you do!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones