Saturday, May 1, 2010

Discovery Gateway!


Our trip to Discovery Gateway!
I have always wanted to take my little preschools to such a great place. I love the adventure, the imagination and the fun! Watching the children discover was so fulfilling to me as a teacher. Thank you to all of you dedicated parents for supporting my fieldtrips.
Grace Jewkes



Peyton-Luke and Cameron



Michael Forsyth


Lilian and Keslee are my little preschool cousins. They are in different classes so they were pretty excited to see each other at school.





Brooklyn Dangerfield



Delaney Mecham










Brylee and Kami






The sand box was a really fun adventure! Brylee did not want to get out.










Walker and Dorian









Sydnee and her mom. (Thanks to all moms and dads who came)













Aftyn Van Tassell







Luke Avina











Brylee shopping















Serena Fenton















Liberty Burdine












Loving the water!














Kami Dahl














Micah Bigelow

We had a great time! Again thank you for all you do as parents to help my preschool be so successful.

1 comment:

The Jewkes Family said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting! Grace laughs her head off when she looks at this. She loves preschool!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones